Change or reset password
Modified on: Tue, 13 Sep, 2022 at 11:37 AM
You can change your password for security reasons, or reset it if you have forgotten it.
- Go to your MyCodaBox platform
- Under the username, select Change my password
- Enter your new password and confirm it by clicking on Change my password
Your password must contain:
- At least 12 characters
- At least a special character
- both lower AND upper case letters
- Go to MyCodabox login page and click on Forgotten Password?
- Below Reset my password, enter your e-mail address and click on Reset my password
- You will then receive an e-mail with a reset link
Having trouble resetting your password or logging into your account?➜ Contact us
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.