How do I reset my password for MyCodaBox?
Modified on: Mon, 21 Oct, 2019 at 8:33 AM
You can change your password for security reasons, or reset it if you have forgotten it.
Change your password
- Go to your MyCodaBox platform
- Under the username, select Change my password
- Enter your new password and confirm it by clicking on Change my password
Reset your password
- Go to MyCodabox login page and click on Forgotten Password?
- Below Reset my password, enter your e-mail address and click on Reset my password
- You will then receive an e-mail with a reset link
|If you have trouble resetting your password or logging into your account, contact Support@codabox.com|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.