You forgot the password to access your MyCodaBox platform and you need to reset it or you just want to change it?
An access to MyCodaBox is a combination of three elements:
- Your e-mail address
- Your username
- Your Password
Change or reset your password
Change your password
- Go to your MyCodaBox platform
- Under the username, select Change my password
- Enter your new password and confirm it by clicking on Change my password
Your password must contain:
- At least 12 characters
- At least a special character
- both lower AND upper case letters
- Go to MyCodabox login page and click on Forgotten Password?
- Below Reset my password, enter your e-mail address and click on Reset my password
- You will then receive an e-mail with a reset link
Important!The correct email address is the key to success!
When you follow the procedure to reset/modify your MyCodaBox password, before clicking on 'Reset my password!' be sure to enter the e-mail address you used when you created your connection to MyCodaBox (your own, that of your accounting Office or that of a colleague?) otherwise the reset process will fail and you will waste valuable time.
The e-mail you receive after 'Reset my password' also contains your username
Having trouble resetting your password or logging into your account?➜ Contact us