- Does your Client leave your office or does he no longer want to use CodaBox Services?
→ Simply cancel all Mandates and Services of this Client:The accounting office
CodaBox I connect to MyCodaBox, in the CLIENT MANDATES & SERVICES menu
I select the Service that must be disabled
I select in the overview the concerned customer and I archive or cancel the Service:
- CODA to Archive the CODA mandates via Actions - Archive
- SODA to Archive the SODA mandates via Actions - Archive
- Purchase invoices via Action - Cancel service
CodaBox Stops the sending of files associated with the Services that have been disabled.
Note: The client is not deleted in your MyCodaBox environment. This is currently not possible.
- Your client is a BNP Paribas Fortis client who wishes to deactivate his mandate because of the CODA Service User Fees charged by BNP Paribas Fortis ?
→ Please contact us by sending an email to Support@codabox.com
We will prepare a revocation document that the end client must complete and submit to his bank branch, which will take the necessary steps to stop the CODA service.