The latest version of MyCodaBox allows now the Fiduciary to check whether his client's email address has already been verified.
The purpose of this Email Address Verification is to ensure that the personal and sensitive documents we send to your clients by email are delivered to the correct email address.
This information can be controlled by connecting to your MyCodaBox platform.
In the menu CLIENTS - Client List - Email Address :
→ The color of your client's email address indicates the verification status
- Black: No verification required
- Orange: Awaiting verification
- Red: Verification failed
- Green: Verified
You can obtain more information on the status by clicking on (i) next to the email address.
- Email address in red: This email address must still be verified by your client. Codabox cannot send the available documents to this email address. If an expired link is used by the customer, the customer will automatically receive a new link. If the customer does not succeed with the validation, the customer must contact us.
- Email address in orange: This email address must still be verified by your client. Codabox cannot send the available documents to this email address. The client still has the necessary link to be able to verify his email address.
- Email address in green: This email address has been verified by your client. CodaBox sends documents to this email address.
- Email adress in black: