As an Accounting Office, client of CodaBox, which works with several accounting software, you also have access to several MyCodaBox platforms. See our page MyCodaBox and my accounting softwares.
MyCodaBox now offers the option to easily transfer your customer from one of your platforms to another one.
Note: A platform transfer can only be requested via MyCodaBox by an accountant having different platforms linked to the same company number. In other cases of transfer, please contact email@example.com
Login to MyCodaBox, in the menu CLIENTS - Client List, select the customer to be transferred to another of your platforms and in the window displaying your client's details, in the tab Client Information, click on 'Transfer to another platform'
Note: This option is only available for Fiduciary clients who have at least two platforms
In the following window, specify to which platform your customer must be transferred
If required, enter the new details of your customer:
- Client Code: The current value is entered, but you can change it.
- Exact Online e-mail address: If the new platform is exact Online
- Free note field: you can directly request the resending of the CODA files for this customer, so that you do not have to contact us again at a later date.
- Email + Purchase invoice preference: only visible if the customer had subscribed to the Purchase Invoice Service. See our article Purchase invoice service and options during a Platform Transfer
Click on Confirm
Your transfer request is registered in our system
You can Follow its status via the new platform in CLIENTS - Client Transfert List
On this screen, you always have the option of Canceling the transfer (for example, if the destination platform is selected incorrectly).
More information about the different transfer statuses can be found in our article Need to transfer a client to your office?
If you receive an error message during the process of transferring your client to another platform, please refer to our article My client's transfer request failed.
- You want to add a bank account for the customer you want to transfer to another platform?
Just do this operation via MyCodaBox, before starting the transfer procedure: How to add a new bank account for an existing client?
- You have created a customer on the 'wrong' platform and you want to transfer it to the 'right' platform?
Don't use archiving, use platform transfer!