MyCodaBox refreshes and prepares for even more improvements.
Therefore, the layout of the CODA mandates of 1 customer was adjusted.
The overview still contains the same information (only the notion of a subaccount is no longer visible)
Each block = 1 mandate
Per line in each block you will find:
- Name of the bank with the actions that are possible on mandate (no more actions possible if mandate is archived)
- Status mandate with status date
- If present, additional information on the status of the mandate
- Accounts with corresponding status. Status can be opened using the arrow. If you move your mouse over the account, you will see whether it is a savings or a current account.
- Quick access to action button 'Download' or 'Sign with Twikey'