Active CODA mandate?
Modified on: Mon, 2 Aug, 2021 at 4:03 PM
What is an active CODA mandate in MyCodaBox?
It is a mandate that has been through different steps:
|1.||The Accounting Office has ordered the CODAs for his client and has communicated the information about his client via the data sheet or via MyCodaBox|
|2.||CodaBox has verified the accuracy of these data (if there is a problem with the order, CodaBox will contact your accounting office).|
Your client has received the documents to sign:
- If you manage your mandates, you have sent them to him after having downloaded them via MyCodaBox
- If CodaBox manages your mandates, we have sent them to him
The documents signed by the client were returned to CodaBox:
- CodaBox has verified the signed documents
- CodaBox has adapted the concerned state of the mandate
- If required, CodaBox has sent the bank mandate to the bank
- The bank has verified if the account is orderable
|5.||The delivery mode of the CODA files has been defined|
|6.||The CODA files are available, the mandate is now active in MyCodaBox!|
|► See also our related articles|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.