Invitation VOILA ? 4 quick and easy steps on the client side
Modified on: Fri, 9 Sep, 2022 at 12:27 PM
You have invited your client to use the VOILA Service via MyCodaBox, what happens next?
The different steps for your client
- Once the VOILA Service has been ordered for your client, an e-mail is automatically sent to your client at the address you entered when ordering the Service. The email contains an activation link valid for 14 days.
- If the link has expired, after 14 days, or if it has already been used, the client is invited to contact their accountant.
- After clicking on the activation link, the client is directed to an activation form for the VOILA Service
- On this form for the VOILA activation process, the client is invited to:
- check his company information
- check and, if necessary, adapt the method of delivery of his invoices
- accept the mandate for the VOILA Service
- learn about the different delivery channels
|See also our related articles|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.