Make it easy for you! Add a new client via MyCodaBox, even though the client already exists in our system under a another office.
How does it work?
If you want to add a customer via the 'New Client' page, MyCodaBox will give you a notification that the client already exists with the possibility to request a transfer.
With the message 'Do you want to transfer the client to your office' you simply confirm this question and all the data that you have just entered in 'New client' will be passed on to our administrative department. At that time your request is registered and you can track the status of your request on the 'Client Transfers' page. You do not have to send us an e-mail.
Track your requests via 'Client Transfer List'. These are the different steps that a request goes through:
- New: your request for transfer from your client is registered (you can still cancel this request)
- Processing: The request is being processed at CodaBox.
- Waiting for client confirmation: CodaBox has contacted you by e-mail and is waiting for the confirmation from your client that you are his new accountant. So the action lies with you or your customer.
Note: this status only applies when the client is not yet a member of your office.
- Waiting for your feedback: CodaBox has contacted you (the accountant) by e-mail to obtain additional information about your request. The transfer cannot be performed immediately. The action is therefore yours.
- Done: The transfer of your client to your office has happened. The normal mandate procedure has started. You can follow the status of the CODA mandate via MyCodaBox.
- Canceled: the transfer request is cancelled. The client is not transferred to your officeor To your other platform.
If your client already existed in our system and was transferred to your office, the client must always sign mandate documents (such as every 'normal client'). If we already have CODA files for this client, we can deliver them again to your office (Just ask email@example.com).