Follow these steps
I transfer a client to my office in 5 steps
- Create a new client and accept the transfer
- CodaBox transfers the client to your Office ⇨ the client is visible in your Client List
- CodaBox sends the CODA mandate(s) to your Office for signature (*)
- CodaBox handles the mandate(s) signed by your client
- Your Office receives CODA for this client
(*) If CodaBox manages your clients' mandates
Good to know:
- Do we already have CODA files for this client? Request the resend of his CODA files
- Follow up on your transfers ? via "Client transfer list - what do the different states mean?"
- See also our related articles
Or watch our 'MyCodaBox Academy' video
With our video we answer your questions in a matter of minutes! Interested in more video tutorials?
Note: The video isn't available in English but you can have a look at the FR and NL video below