Registering your Accountancy with CodaBox is a simple process:
- By contacting a CodaBox specialist
- Register the Fiduciary in its system
- Creates its MyCodaBox login and password
Management and activation of mandates
- The Fiduciary chooses to order its mandates by entering its customer data in MyCodabox or by completing its customer data in the data sheet that will be imported by CodaBox into its system
The management of the mandates ** occurs according to 1 of these options:You manage your clients' mandatesCodabox manages your clients' mandates
You are in charge of the administrative management of all mandates.
Codabox does not send anything by post
CodaBox sends the mandate by post to your clients with a pre-stamped envelope to return the original signed mandate to CodaBox
Through MyCodaBox you can pick up the mandates to offer to your customers.
CodaBox invites your customers by e-mail to Electronically sign their mandates via MyCodaBox You return signed mandates to CodaBox. (you will receive pre-stamped envelopes for this) CodaBox informs you by e-mail about the sending of mandates by post to your customers You can also offer your client to Electronically sign their mandates via MyCodaBox Via MyCodaBox, you can download the mandate documents yourself and provide them to your client
- The accountant's client signs and the client or the accountant returns the mandates (if paper version)
- CodaBox receives the signed mandates and sends them to the bank for validation and activation
- The bank verifies the signatures and activates the delivery of CODA files
** At the beginning of the collaboration, this must be clearly agreed between your office and CodaBox