To allow CodaBox to retrieve your client's CODAs for a KBC/CBC account, your client must perform an action in his/her bank application to create the link between CodaBox and the bank.
To create this link, your client has to log in to his/her CBC/KBC Touch or Business Dashboard and select CodaBox as external software for each account concerned.
Did your client follow the procedure below to link his/her bank account to CodaBox?
➟ This info is available in your Dashboard
Procedure to communicate to your client:
Activation in KBC Touch
- Log on to KBC Touch
- Click on your account name on the top right
- Click on 'Settings'
- On the 'profile' page, click on 'Settings'
- You will see 1 of the following options under 'Link to external software package':
|LINK||LINKED TO CODABOX|
|Click on this option||Click on this option|
|Select the account(s) to link||The account(s) already linked is/are selected|
|In the drop-down menu that contains the list of external software > Select CODABOX||Select all other accounts to be linked|
|Accept the terms and conditions and Click on Link|
Note: The Linking function is only available to professional users
Activation in Business Dashboard
- Go to KBC Business Dashboard and click on 'Settings'
- In 'Accounts & Cards', click on 'Use by third parties'
- In 'Usage of your KBC-account by thirds parties', click on 'Export account details to your software'
- Click on 'Create link' and select the account(s) to link
- In the list of external software, select CODABOX
- Accept the terms and conditions and sign the transaction
If your office still does not receive CODAs, even though your client has followed the above steps to link up with CodaBox:
- Go to your Dashboard to check if your client has linked his/her bank account to CodaBox
- Check with your client to make sure he/she has followed all the steps in the procedure for the account(s) concerned.
- See our article about possible causes in the section Linking the KBC/CBC account with CodaBox: Troubleshooting!
See also our Related Articles