Create a new client
Easily create a new client via MyCodaBox
Easily create a new client via MyCodaBox > CLIENTS > New Client
In the screen that appears, enter the required information about your client and click on Save Client.
When filling in the fields during the creation of the new client, please consider the following information:
- Client code: This is a unique value that will be linked to your client (certainly useful if you have 2 clients with the same company name but with a different company number or VAT number) and which is used as folder name in the CODA tree structure
- Client e-mail: Please do not enter your office e-mail address but your client's, unless it concerns your own account
- Exact Online Digital Mailbox: Fill in the Exact Online "digital address" (field only visible if your environment is created for the Exact online software).
This procedure is also available in a short free video
When creating a New Client, our system checks whether the Client Code and Company Number data you enter in the form already exists in our system.
- The Enterprise Number must be unique in our system.
- The Client Code must be unique in your environment (one environment per accounting software).
- If the system detects that this data already exists, an information or error message is displayed when you click on Save Client:
'The client already exists in our system': Transfer to your Office proposed
→ Order the required Services in the displayed form:
- Bank accounts for CODA
'This data already exists': No transfer to your office proposed
'Client Code already in use'
See also our Related Articles