You are a new CodaBox client and your office doesn't have access yet to MyCodaBox?
CodaBox sends you an e-mail inviting you to create the first MyCodaBox access for your Accounting Office.
Click on the link in the e-mail and follow the procedure: you will be asked to enter a password (your e-mail address is already registered and read-only).
You already have access to MyCodaBox and would like to give access to your colleague(s)?
Two types of access to MyCodaBox:
- User: Has access to this organization's environments and can manage all of the organization's clients
- Admin: Has access to this organization's environments, can manage all of the organization's clients AND has access to the Administration menu, to manage/invite MyCodaBox users
You have the Admin role in MyCodaBox and would like to invite a colleague?
Go to your Organization > MyCodaBox > Administration > Manage users
(the Administration menu is visible only to Admins)In the Manage users window, click Invite user
In the invitation pop-up, enter your colleague's (professional) e-mail address, select the type of user access to MyCodaBox and confirm with the Invite user button
User statuses and possible actions
|This person has an active MyCodaBox account
|An e-mail has been sent to sign up for an account or to accept the invitation to MyCodaBox
|This person did not sign up for an account or accept the invitation to MyCodaBox on time. Please resend or revoke the invitation
Do you already have access to MyCodaBox and want to change or reset your password?
Have you forgotten the password to access your MyCodaBox environment and need to reset it, or would you simply like to change it?
Change your password
- Go to your MyCodaBox environment
- Under your username (your e-mail address), select Change my password
- Enter your current password, choose your new password and confirm by clicking on Change my password
Reset your password:
- Go to MyCodabox login page and click on Forgot your password?
- Enter your e-mail address and click on Reset my password
- You will then receive an e-mail with a reset button valid for 1 hour
User management in MyCodaBox: Troubleshooting
I invited my colleague but the invitation e-mail got lost.. How can I send a new one?
Where can I find all the MyCodaBox users?
Can I change the name of a user?
Can I change the e-mail address of a user?
How do I delete a user?
This user will no longer be able to access the organization and linked environments you’re managing.
Can I limit the access to an environment?
Do you have any questions? We'll be happy to answer them via email@example.com