Archive a specific bank account
Modified on: Thu, 23 Nov, 2023 at 10:11 AM
Archive a specific account that is part of a mandate with several accounts
Go to your MyCodaBox. Select the client concerned in CLIENTS > Client List > and open the CODA tab.
In the CODA mandate, select the account that should be archived by clicking on the three dots next to the bank account.
The action is only available when:
- The mandate status is: Signed/Bank procedure/Active
- The mandate still contains several not archived accounts
Click on '...' next to bank account, click 'Archive' and confirm your choice in the pop-up. Archiving takes effect immediately
If the account to be archived is a BNP Paribas Fortis or Belfius account, after clicking on 'Archive', the pop-up below appears:
- Select 'Yes' to stop CODA billing from the bank to your client
- Check 'I understand the consequences of this action'
- Click on 'Archive'
Important: By selecting this option, the CODA billing from the bank to the company will be stoppedNotes:
- If the end client still receives CODA via other channels, the cost will continue to be charged.
- It is not possible to archive a sub-account (such as a USD, GBP or specific ING account). Then only archiving the complete IBAN bank account is possible.
This procedure is also available in a short free video
On this page
you can watch a short video tutorial 'How delete (archive) a bank account?
'. Be sure to check out our other free video tutorials, which walk you step-by-step through MyCodaBox with concrete examples.
See also our Related Articles
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.