Archive a mandate in 3 steps
- In MyCodaBox, Select your client - go to the CODA tab
- Locate the mandate to be archived and click the ... next to actions, and then Archive
- In the pop-up window that appears, check the box 'I understand the consequences of this action' to use the Archive button, which is clickable to archive the mandate
Archiving a BNP Paribas Fortis or Belfius mandate/account
Your client wants to stop CODA for a BNP Paribas Fortis or because of the CODA cost charged by the bank?mandate/account
⇨ Archive the mandate/account by choosing the correct option: 'Because of the bank costs charged to my client'. By selecting this option, the CODA billing from the bank to the company will stop
Note: If the end client still receives CODA via other channels, the costs will continue to be charged
Consequences of archiving a CODA mandate on other Services
Archiving a mandate:
- Does not stop the VOILA and SODA Services.
- Stops the CARO Service, if the archived mandate is the last mandate with the bank that supports CARO.
|See also our related articles|