Currently Codabox registers your customer on Peppol and Zoomit. Depending on market evolutions CodaBox will activate other channels.
What is Peppol?
- European network to share electronic documents between companies and/or government.
- To be able to connect to Peppol you should use a certified Access Point, like CodaBox. (more details see https://peppol.eu/)
- CodaBox connects to Peppol to retrieve the invoices delivered to customers who use the Service VOILA.
What is Zoomit?
- Zoomit is a free service in Internet and Mobile Banking that offers you a quick and easy way to manage your documents like bills, credit notes and payslips.
- You decide when you pay and lose less time with finance.
- You get rid of paperwork and do your bit for the environment. (see Zoomit website)