Modified on: Mon, 19 Sep, 2022 at 9:04 AM
CODABOX NEWS 2022
- MyCodaBox - E-invoices : Is your client registered on Peppol? Which of his/her accounts can be activated on Zoomit? ➡ This information is now available in the VOILA menu via your client's details
- In Yuki, you have the option of receiving your clients' digital credit statements automatically via CARO. Info on Yuki's website: FR - NL and on our blog post FR - NL
- Welcome to our new partner: The Social Secretariat Associatif financier
- Want to archive a client? From now on, this is easy in MyCodaBox. Check out this new feature in Archive a client. From now on, we will only show you your active clients in MyCodaBox. That way you can keep an overview.
- New option, available via a pop-up: when archiving a BNP Paribas Fortis/Belfius account/mandate, it is no longer necessary to contact our support to stop CODA billing from the bank to the company
- Welcome to our new partner: The Social Secretariat PeoplePay
- Status of CodaBox Services available in real-time via a new menu in the FAQ
- Welcome to our new partner: The Social Secretariat Le Cap
- Welcome to our new partner: The Social Secretariat Azur-HR
CHECK THIS OUT!
CONSULT OUR FAQ
Simplify your work by consulting our FAQ articles: you will find clear and up-to-date information about all our Services:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.